Breakfast is served on the first floor from 7.00 to 10.00.
The buffet, neatly arranged on several tables, offers a wide choice of sweet and savoury foods, with particular attention to the fresh pastries, from the best confectioner's in Turin.
- Espresso coffee, barley coffee, caffè latte, cappuccino, chocolate, tea, orange juice
- Corn flakes and rice flakes - Fruit (fresh, in syrup and dried) - Boiled eggs and bacon & egg
- Assorted cold meats, cheese wedges and cheeses - Butter, jam, honey
- All types of yoghurt - Various kinds of bread, rusks, cakes and biscuits
- Brioches always fresh from the bakery